Friendship

I have been thinking for a while now that I should write a blog about friendship.

As soon as I started writing, my friends were asking me to write about themselves.

Anyways getting beaten up is decided after this blog, so let me start. But I'm only writing about a handful of friendships.

Some friendships are like raindrops. Sometimes only it comes.

Some other friendships are like waves.

They will keep on waving always.

The first time I had a friend was in the nursery.I have a short memory about that friend. That friend always used to have a running nose.

In the past, my family used to make fun of me about that friend and me. After childhood, I have seen that friend once.

I made a lot of friends in primary school. But I never used to go to anyone's house.Dad used to say that unnecessarily we should not go to anyone's house. We follow what we followed in our childhood even when you grow up right. So still I have some hesitation to enter someone's house.

Out of Two of my friends, one was a teacher's son and another guy was my neighbour. He studied karate and all those moves he used to try on top of us. But now we have that friendship only in Facebook.

Out of my friends group, One group was for cricket, another group for football, another group for jumping on the river and so on.

When I was in high school, there were many new friends. One friend had glasses. Then a mongolian looking fellow. He later helped me a lot when I went to Dubai. We should not thank any friends for any help, because that's why friends are there.

Later in my college life too I had many friends.One is abroad now. He came to Bangalore and wandered around a bit. Later he migrated . He was short of money to go abroad. He asked me also and I had some money in my hand that day, but could not give it away. It is still a sadness in my mind. But in friendship there is no need for an apology right.

I was able to make friends with many people from the places I worked. Knowingly and unknowingly.

One guy was my college friend's brother. That college friend died in an accident. I came to know about this connection, when we were talking about it once.He speaks only full negativity. But people like that are also needed in life. What is special is that everyone whom he made fun of, is in good position now.

Another person was too lazy to even take a cup of tea. That person's Mother used to do all the work. If Mother goes to native, my friend used to bring cousins to do all the household work. There was a dark complexion manager. My friend's job was to keep him happy and live a comfortable work life balance in the office.

Apart from this, there are so many friends who only play games, who were just dreaming of getting a beard and a moustache, who ate papads and beef and got cholesterol in their early age, some who live life by calculating everything in their minds, another who talk for many hours when they call on the phone, another who adds partnership in everything including love, and others who comes anytime whenever I call them . All their stories are to be written as a series of blogs.

Friendships just happens. It requires openness of the heart. It's just that we don't open our heart to all.

Let this blog be a reason for everyone to remember their friends.

Popular posts from this blog

കാർ പുരാണം

സ്കൂൾ ദിനങ്ങൾ

സിനിമ യൂം അഡ്ജസ്റ്റ്മെൻ്റ് ും പവറും