Craving

Craving is an emotion, isn't it? Craving can be for anything. There is no age barrier for it. I am not responsible, if you read this and get craving for something. Non gettable grapes are always sour right?

Yesterday, I saw one grandfather and grandmother sitting having lunch.

They put aside rice and curries. After that, they both ordered two jumbo ice cream like Falooda for themselves. They were looking very happy.

I was thinking how can they eat a full jumbo ice cream alone at this age? Maybe because they have come alone to eat what they want. If children or someone could have come with them, would they allow them to eat like this?

My dad has a craving for Cauliflower, Laddu and mixture. My sister's craving was for cherry and Parip Vada( Daal vada). I still buy it, when I go there. 

When we were young, when we used to go to my dad's house, the people who worked in the house would sit in a room and have their meal after finishing their work in the morning. They eat the mixed rice and curries in a stone pot, and we used to watch it with the craving to have it.

When I was studying, there was one shop where we used to get appam and chana. You have to stand in queue to get it. Just like that, there was a place where we used to get red snapper fish fry. That taste is still on my tongue. Even today, I buy red snapper because of that craving.

Such one is the craving for water.

My father used to say, that wherever we see water, we would jump in. I am tired of seeing the mountains in my childhood and maybe that's why craving is towards the ocean. When you jump on to the sea, it sounds like someone calling you to go more deeper. No matter how long you lie over there, it won't be enough.

I remember an incident. Our honeymoon was in Andaman. She did not know how to swim. But she will jump in. A terrible wave came. I know how to swim, so somehow managed. After that wave was gone, only her chappal hit the shore. I was in tension, whom to ask, how to search. But after a while, the next wave hit the shore and there she was. A lot of water went inside her. Despite all this, the craving for the sea is still there. 

We are all having cravings for what we can never get or what we get very rarely. It will always be like that. No matter how old you get, the craving that you had in your childhood remains as it is.

Human life also like this. We all have cravings to live longer.

My childhood elders used to say, that if anyone had a craving, it would cause diarrhea to others. but how many people had actual diarrhea due to someone's craving. 

Wishing all the craving people, to get always what they are craving for.

Comment what you crave for the most. 


Popular posts from this blog

കാർ പുരാണം

സ്കൂൾ ദിനങ്ങൾ

സിനിമ യൂം അഡ്ജസ്റ്റ്മെൻ്റ് ും പവറും