Siren eyes and charming smile

Yesterday Saw a Siren eyes and a Charming smile person by chance. It was like watching a Cameron movie. The feeling we get, when we see Kate winslet or Julia Roberts. 100s of expressions comes and goes in that face within a few seconds .

Siren eyes with charming smile and a black beauty spot on the face and small dimple cheek.Can God give all these features written by the poet to someone?

Some faces can be never forgotten. There are so many faces in our life that we cannot forget, no matter how much we try to forget them. Then there are some bad shadow faces which everyone wants to forget always.

A smile is also a feature, which we can't forget. If we see a charming smile, it feels like raining in our heart. Sometimes people call them happy go lucky, but everyone likes people who smiles and joyful.

I have heard that, my smile is also decent one. But then there is still the sadness of not getting a dimple on my cheeks.

In everyone's life, there could have been a parade of dozens of happy go lucky cheerful people , that's for sure.

I also have seen that parade at various stages of my life. One writer once said that these Siren eyes people will flirt by cursing, cries by smiling and hate by lust. But I felt that the writer was trying to justify his character by saying this.

It was the spring of the 90's. That was the first time I saw a Siren eyes.

With a charming smile and a dimple in the cheeks. I studied in a government school and was the topper there. It was like a king in no man's land. This person was a threat to me as this character scored better than me in some exams. Sometimes we used to exchange notes.

Later I didn't see this person, I heard that they shifted the house from there.But that face is still intact in my mind.

Times changed and computer generation came. Then, in the class where I was teaching, I met again another Siren eyes. If Siren eyes, beauty spot and the dimple in cheeks comes together, then it is impossible to describe that beauty. Poets have sung in the past, that the real beauty is something to be enjoyed right.

I have met many Siren eyes in my later life journey. Some of them are still sitting in the corner of the groups as spectators.

Time has changed again. Mobile came. That's also smart mobile.There are a lot of Siren eyes to be seen these days. It seems that somehow it's being done with the help of makeup.

As we have been hearing for generations, Face is the mirror of the mind.

Keep up your smile intact. If your smile becomes the reason for others to be happy,  let it be.

Let's spread smile on everyone's face.

Have a good day.

Popular posts from this blog

കാർ പുരാണം

സ്കൂൾ ദിനങ്ങൾ

സിനിമ യൂം അഡ്ജസ്റ്റ്മെൻ്റ് ും പവറും