Injury Chapters

 I was having a break at home, due to injury. Since injury is an uninvited guest from time to time, I have decided to treat him well. Otherwise he will come back in between.


No one is free from injuries. When the mind gets hurt and has injuries, the pain doesn't go away. It keeps on coming back like pus. It is better for us to make peace with it. The injury on the body will heal, but the scars will remain. Those spots will help us to loosen up, by looking at them in between.

Since childhood injuries were like my twin brother. The first injury was when my chin hit on the school stairs.

If we go back a little more, then I was lying the other way on my mother's stomach. The doctor saved me by putting a tube and taking out fluid. I was able to visit and thank the doctor sometime back. Now that godlike person is no more.

Back to childhood. I used to come home with scars like pieces of yam. Later parents realized that pampering would not make him better. Always playing. Total childhood went on with fractures, bruises and wounds. But back then the injuries were quickly healed, or the pain was forgotten during the game. But today, every injury requires at least ten days of rest.

Now I understand the pain of my parents because my son is also always coming with injuries. Like father like son.

Football got me many injuries. My big toe is surviving only because of the support from other toes.

Then and now Ayurvedic oils helped to heal the injuries.

Experts have said that if you tie it up for a few days with these Ayurvedic oil, any injury will go away.

There are so many people around us who have come back to life with determination despite being severely injured. But there are those who lost their good days due to injuries and living in wheelchairs, and occasionally attempt suicide.

If the body does not reach where the mind reaches, no one can bear it.

Share your funny injury memories in the comments section.

Let's wait..for injury free day. Or be careful not to get injuries. 

Have a good day.

Popular posts from this blog

കാർ പുരാണം

സ്കൂൾ ദിനങ്ങൾ

സിനിമ യൂം അഡ്ജസ്റ്റ്മെൻ്റ് ും പവറും