Valentine's day special

I know that everyone is busy looking for pink posts and emojis, as today is Valentine's day. But let me share some romantic moments.


This happened back there when I was in school. It was not real love or dedicated love. In my opinion, there used to be a habit of some people falling in love with kids who were good in studies. So there was always a fight with a teacher's child. That too my junior. Then the friends took over the fight.


Then I don't have to say the rest to you right. Romance just blossomed. Someone used to write love letters and the reply also seems to be written by someone else. In between there was a study tour. One friend bought me a hair clip and told me to give it to this junior. I also got a pen.The very first romantic gift in life.


When I came to class the next day, everyone was laughing. The teacher had no idea what was happening. It was because that hair clip was on teacher's hair. 


While we used to have lunch, we used to sit on the bank of the river and do talking. My wife still makes fun of me saying about this. Romance on the river bank. Very good topic to have nostalgic moment right.


Then there was a policeman's daughter. A skinny girl. Junior too. She used to have Tulsi ( Basil) leaves on her hair. Tulsi leaves were considered or still considered to be a weakness for all the boys.


After finishing school and moving on to the next stage, there were not many romantic moments. But one incident is still in my mind.


I was staying as a paying guest that time. This girl used to study there for tuition..She always used to come to talk inside my room. Sometimes used to take my books with her. When I used to go to the river, she used to come with me. But I had feelings just like a friend. After sometime, I moved out from there. But there was a photo of God with me. After some days, I found a love letter on the backside of that photo.


It was a little over romantic. It contained everything that girl had to say to me. But I have erased it with a pen and even from my mind.


But if love is divine, the one who loves you, will understand even our breath. Our smell they can feel from a distance. They will say and do things, which we think in our mind. But half of the life will be spent, thinking how many people will actually do like this.


I always feel love is about letting it go. If we think, the rabbit that we caught is said to have three horns, then no love will succeed.


I think this kind of thinking is the cause for most of the love failures. 


Have a great Valentine's Day everyone. Past Lovers, Desperate Lovers, Present Lovers, keep up the love in your heart.


Today or tomorrow, divine love will become a reality to you and the romance will blossom. 


Popular posts from this blog

കാർ പുരാണം

സ്കൂൾ ദിനങ്ങൾ

സിനിമ യൂം അഡ്ജസ്റ്റ്മെൻ്റ് ും പവറും